Friday, March 19, 2010
Earth hour is an effort by WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature/World Wildlife Fund) to create awareness on global warming and the need to take action on climate change. All of us can participate in this annual event. Last year 2009, Chemical & Process Technology has participate as well..."Earth Hour - Simple Effort Minimise Global Warming".
In 2009 hundreds of millions of people around the world showed their support by turning off their lights for one hour. You may see the following video clips showing what happened in 2009.
Earth Hour 2010 will drop on March 27th, 2010, 8.30pm Local time. The effort is simple for everyone. It is simple :
TURN OFF ALL NON-ESSENTIAL ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE FOR 60 MINUTES from 8.30pm to 9.30pm Local time
We in Chemical & Process, Oil and Gas industries known as one of the major "contributor" in global warming is encourage to take this opportunity to take some effort...
Visit Earth Hour website : http://www.earthhour.org/
- Earth Hour - Simple Effort Minimise Global Warming
- Green Calculator - How Much Energy Could Your Company Save ?
- Is Your Company "Green" Enough ?
- Serious Efforts In Minimising GreenHouese Effect (GHE) Emission
- Can We Really Stop Greenhouse Effect (GHE) ?
- Several Concerns in High CO2 Field Development
- Environment related...