Monday, February 9, 2009
Display problem ? Click HERE
Control valve capacity (Cv) for particular application is determined by the use of recognized valve sizing equations. This valve equation can be found in several handbooks i.e. Fisher, Masoneilan, etc as discussed in "Useful Documents Related to Control Valve".This article presented a simple idea why a control valve is normally operate at around 60-70% valve opening and it associated impact such as increase signal dead band effect and affect optimum controller settings-wider proportional band and faster reset. It recommended a new way to overcome the impacts by introducing VARIMAX. Read more...
- Understand Boiler Efficiency
- Simple Formula To Estimate Water Viscosity
- Steam - Condensate Useful Links...
- Square-root-Square-root Formula Ease Saturated Steam-Codensate Temperature Prediction
- Useful Steam - Condensate Calculator
- Steam in FIRE...