Sunday, August 17, 2008
Display problem ? Click HERE
- Tips on Succession in FREE Subscription
- Subscribe FREE - Hydrocarbon Engineering
Two months ago when we first launched partnership with Netline, Hydrocarbon Engineering (HE) has been fully subscribed within a week. Many of you may have missed this opportunity.
A new campaign for FREE subscription to Hydrocarbon Engineering (HE) for qualify professional launched recently, after about 2 months from earlier limited offer. If you missed earlier, please take the opportunity now. Click here to subscribe to Hydrocarbon Engineering (HE)...Below are some brief intro to the contents that you may expect from recent August 2008 release.
"As the 2008 Olympics begin Nancy Yamaguchi’s regional report focuses on China’s energy market and the impact it is having on Asia and the wider world. Ethylene technology is focused on in August with articles from KBR, Callidus and the first part of Shell Global Solution’s article ‘Improving energy utilisation: Part 1’. Also, this issue has a close look at recent compressor technology developments."Detail contents as follow :
- The Evolutionary Chain...explores the evolution of compressor technology...(compressor)
- Strict Environmental Requirements...reports on the change from centrifugal and reciprocating to screw compressors in oil refinery services...(compressor)
- Make The Most of Opportunities...explore centrifugal compressor rerates...(compressor)
- Continuous Optimisation of FCC Catalyst...presents a dynamic approach for today's changing feedstock and product slate requirements...(Refining)
- The Growing Gela Refinery...gives an overview of the Gela refinery's continuing upgrade...(Refining)
- Next Generation SRU Control...examine the implementation of a new burner control with ABB's acid gas analyser at Suncor Simonette Gas Plant...(Gas Treatment)
- The Future of Forming...describes the reinvention of the granulator...(Future)
- Inhibiting High Temperature Sulfidic Corrosion In A Refinery...discuss the inhibition of high temperature sulfidic corrosion in lab evaluations and refinery applications...(Corrosion)
- Supportive Partnerships...explain how to make support strategies truly strategic...(Management)
- Combination Is The Key...examines the advantages of detecting metal loss and pipeline wall thinning with a combination of ultrasonic testing and magnetic flux leakage...(Corrosion)
- There Is Modelling In The Air...discusses the use of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) in air cooled heat exchanger (ACHE) design...(Heat Exchanger)
- Tips on Succession in FREE Subscription...click here
- Subscribe FREE Hydrocarbon Engineering (HE)...click here
- Chemical Engineering Digital Issue for August 2008
- 3 Most Important & FREE Magazines That I Read...
- Don't miss CHEMICAL ENGINEERING Supplementary Issue in Chinese...
- Non - Technical Quick References for a Chemical & Process Engineers
- Series of Talks for June...
- R&D engineer, Academician and Student...Don't miss this !