Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Display problem ? Click HERE
In earlier post "Carefully assess information in the web", it is advised that information in internet shall be used with care. A few emails have been send to us to share AIR dew point curve.
Following is an AIR dew point curve. The intention is just to make it handy to everyone.
One of typical usage of this curve is to find the dew point of air at required pressure level (P1) when you already aware of dew point at different pressure level (P0).
What is the air dew point at 10 psig (P1) if the dew point at the air dryer outlet is 25 degF at 125 psig (P0) ?
Above curve is self-explained. The air dew point at 10 psig is -10 degF.
- Air Receiver - Doubt on SCFM & CFM
- Heat Transfer Coefficient For Air-Cooled Heat Exchangers
- A few means to avoid hydrate formation downstream of air cooler...
- Carefully assess information in the web
- Air Pollution Control & Tail Gas Treatment
- Useful Documents Related to Cooling Tower
- Steam - Condensate Useful Links...
- FREE & Reliable Control Valve Sizing Software
- FREE & reliable Pressure Relief Valve Sizing Software