Sunday, July 19, 2009
Display problem ? Click HERE
FREE Chemical Engineering Digital Issue for July 2009 has been released !
Chemical Engineering has just released FREE July 2009 issue. If you are subscriber of Chemical Engineering, you should have received similar notification.
Interesting articles for this month :
FAYF - Flowmeter Selection
This one-page guide details important facts for selecting a flowmeter
Revamps - Strategies for A Smooth Turnaround
Tie-in opportunities are few and far between. These rules of thumb will help make sure everything and everyone line up in time
Removal of Fouling Deposits on Heat Transfer Surfaces in Coal-Fired Process Heaters and Boilers
When conventional soot blowers are inadequate, an automated shot-blasting system offers a powerful solution
* If you encounter problem in reading this article, you may check this article via this link (for FREE subscriber only).
Disperse Difficult Solids
Recent advances in mixing technology offer increased efficiency in dispersing powdered additives into liquids for both low- and high-viscosity applications
If you are subscriber, you may access previous digital releases. Learn more in "How to Access Previous Chemical Engineering Digital Issue".
If you yet to be subscriber of Chemical Engineering, requested your FREE subscription via this link (click HERE). Prior to fill-up the form, read "Tips on Succession in FREE Subscription".
- How to Access Previous Chemical Engineering Digital Issue
- Tips on Succession in FREE Subscription
- 3 Most Important & FREE Magazines That I Read...
- Non - Technical Quick References for a Chemical & Process Engineers
- More You Share More You Learn
- Knowledge is Own by Everyone but Not Someone