Thursday, June 5, 2008
Display problem ? Click HERE
Pipeline rupture and fire caught at Apache Corporation's Vanarus Island facility in Western Australia has shocked the Apache management and seriously affect the the Natural gas supply to Western region of Australia. No personnel was injured in this event. See following images of the accident.
The cause of this accident is yet to be released...
Read more in
- Apache Energy extinguishes fire at off-shore gas plant
- Apache pipeline fire - Varanus Island, Western Australia
- Fire ruptures WA gas supply
- Gas plant remains in shutdown after explosion
- Apache Reports Pipeline Rupture and Fire at Varanus Island Processing Hub Offshore Western Australia
- Break the Rules... Pay the Price...
- Vacuum Hazard - Another Catastrophic Factor...
- Dust Explosion Basic & Protection
- Extra Caution When Eliminating Overpressure by Fire Attacks
- Blast rocks Texas oil refinery
- Petrol Kiosk - Some Thought and Advices...
- Design fault in Hydrogen Attack of Residue Hydrodesulfurrization