Thursday, May 29, 2008
Display problem ? Click HERE
We have been talking about the benefits of Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) for pump in Many Aspects. However, no single rule govern all scenario. Similarly, use of VFD for pump may not apply to all application. Thus, Affinity laws is applied to show the performance varies with speed in order to decide if application of pump with VFD for a particular scenario is feasible and variable.
Read details in "When Should Variable Speed Drives be used to Save Energy?"
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) helps in Many Aspects
- Estimate Saving with Variable Speed Control (VSC) compare to other Control Method for FANs
- Quatitatively compare Variable Speed Control (VSC) with Conventional Flow Control in Pumping system
- Consider energy saving by optimizing the pump control
- Do not under estimate pump energy cost and FREE Optimization tool for better Life cycle cost
- Restrcition Orifice Used in Many Applications in Different Manners