Friday, May 23, 2008
Display problem ? Click HERE
Google, well known giant internet search engine provider, is now planning into the energy business. Its main headquarters in Mountain View, California is being powered solar energy, as understood it is one of the largest solar electric installations in the United States.
As part of the continuous move into renewable energy, Google has planned to invest $20 million in the next year toward renewable energy research. The move include hiring between 20 and 30 new employees and renewable energy experts.
The main goal for present move is to find a great way to reduce the cost of renewable energy generation to bring it more on par with the cost of coal.
Read more in Google Pours Massive Investment into Renewable Energy Research
- Why not bury flare pipe header ?
- What you can do to help our friend "Environment" ?
- Theme for Blog Action Day - ENVIRONMENT
- Get The Most out of Waste Heat (Exergy approach)
- Factors and Criteria for Vent Stack Design