Sunday, July 11, 2010
Some of you may not received your FREE Chemical Engineering Digital magazine for past two months. If you still complete the subscription form in recent update, you may still possible to access latest issue of Chemical Engineering of that particular month. The changes would lead to more visit to Chemical Engineering website and potentially increase sales to CE. However, it could be less favorable to most of you. But you may still obtain FREE Chemical Engineering continuously. The only differences is you need to login to Chemical Engineering website.
To access free monthly CE contents of the month :
- Login to Chemical Engineering Website
- Click "Current Issue"
Some interesting articles of CE July 2010.
- Piping Design for Hazardous Fluid Service
- Containing Fugitive Emissions
- Distillation Tray Design
- Propelling distillation research
- Process cooling: Just Cool It!
- Focus on Computer Modeling
- Decoding Pressure Vessel Design
If you are subscriber, you may access previous digital releases. Learn more in "How to Access Previous Chemical Engineering Digital Issue".
If you yet to be subscriber of Chemical Engineering, requested your FREE subscription via this link (click HERE). Prior to fill-up the form, read "Tips on Succession in FREE Subscription".
- Tips on Succession in FREE Subscription
- 3 Most Important & FREE Magazines That I Read...
- How to Access Previous Chemical Engineering Digital Issue
- Non - Technical Quick References for a Chemical & Process Engineers
- More You Share More You Learn
- Knowledge is Own by Everyone but Not Someone