Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Display problem ? Click HERE
FREE Chemical Engineering Digital Issue for April 2009 has just been released !
Chemical Engineering has just released April 2009 issue. If you are subscriber of Chemical Engineering, you should have received similar notification.
Interesting articles for this month :
Achema Defies Economic Odds
Even in a recession year, over 180,000 visitors from 100 countries are anticipated at this triennial event
Fingertips Energy Efficiency In Steam Systems
This one-page guide explains the importance of efficient condensate handling in steam systems
Optimizing Pumping Systems
Often overlooked, pump system efficiency makes a dramatic impact on process performance
Calculate Capital Costs Quickly
Estimating capital costs early can prevent wasting money on dead-end projects
Understanding Bends In Pneumatic Conveying Systems
Despite their apparent simplicity, bends are often poorly understood and unless properly designed, they are potentially problematic
If you are subscriber, you may access previous digital releases. Learn more in "How to Access Previous Chemical Engineering Digital Issue".
If you yet to be subscriber of Chemical Engineering, requested your FREE subscription via this link (click HERE). Prior to fill-up the form, read "Tips on Succession in FREE Subscription".
- How to Access Previous Chemical Engineering Digital Issue
- Tips on Succession in FREE Subscription
- 3 Most Important & FREE Magazines That I Read...
- Non - Technical Quick References for a Chemical & Process Engineers
- R&D engineer, Academician and Student...Don't miss this !
- More You Share More You Learn
- Knowledge is Own by Everyone but Not Someone