Sunday, February 3, 2008
Display problem ? Click HERE
A new parallel valve technology, consisting of two block valves mounted into a parallel pipe manifold, promises more efficient diagnostics of the fluid handling system, reducing the number of investigative equipment shutdowns. This new parallel valve technology provides 90-95% diagnostic coverage.
This parallel valve technology (Click here) has much improvement compare to two-out-of-two-diagnostic architecture (2oo2D) introduced in 1990s. 2002D architecture significantly increases safety level of production plant, however the draw back is increases the nuisance trips.
This parallel valve technology (Click here) substantially increase the level of safety in the process industries, while significantly reducing the number of nuisance trips, therefore it is justifiable from life cycle cost of the installation in terms of both safety and production.
Recommended Utility : Sprout - A FREE Flash Builder...
- Two-third (2/3) rule or Ten-thirteen (10/13) rule ?
- Tube Rupture : Pressure Relief Valve (PSV) or Rupture Disk (RD) ?
- Criteria for Requirement of Pressure Relief Device for Tube Rupture
- Requirement of Overpressure Protection Device on "Final Vessel"
- 12 Features required for Shutdown Valve (SDV)
- Requirement of overpressure protection devices on system design to PIPING code
Any comments / advices ?..........Drop it in comment field (below) or send a private email to me...