Wednesday, August 8, 2007
- ECI – Operation & Maintenance Engineers - Don't miss FREE articles (>40) related to HX Fouling & Cleaning (Part 2)
- ECI – Operation & Maintenance Engineers - Don't miss FREE articles (>40) related to HX Fouling & Cleaning (Part 1)
- Do Not Overspecified Fouling Factor s for PHE
- Why Lower Fouling in Plate Heat Exchanger ?
- Heat Exchanger Fouling Mechanism, Prevention and Treatment
Fouling factor is generally used in the design to cater for heat exchanger deficiency resulted by fouling. TEMA has based on many years of experiences and experiments list out fouling factor for Shell & Tube Heat Exchanger for many services. Only TEMA subscribers are eligible to use this information. However, there are several reputable researchers & manufacturers have shared this information to the public. Following are the collection of fouling factors for different service.
If you know some other site contain similar information, please kindly drop a note to me. I will park it here.