Saturday, July 28, 2007
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING magazine shared the following useful information....
<< HEAT TRANSFER >>
Some of you may already aware of this table. However, i would like to park here for the benifits of :
- those who still don't know
- those lazy to do filing
- those who knew but failed to locate it again
This sheet contains very useful Heat Transfer Equations which commonly use by many engineers, designers, educators, students, etc. The equations include :
- Basic equations For Conduction, Convection & Radiation
- Basic equations use in Shell-and-Tube-Heat-Exchanger
- Basic equation for Batch Heating
- Basic equations for Steady State Heat Flow by Conduction
Any comments / advices ?..........Drop it in comment field (below) or sent a private email to me...