Sunday, December 18, 2011
Pipe Tools is a handy simple tool available free for Iphone user to retrieve pipe and/or tubing data. Steel Pipe charts and Casing/Tubing charts that fit in your Iphone is really a handy tool helps engineer to obtain pipe information such as wall thickness, mass per unit length, etc. You can have quick conversion between feet, metres, net tons, metric tonnes for any pipe size. By entering unit Compare pipe costs $/ft, $/m, $/net ton, $/metric tonne. Plus more tools for the pipe industry!
Steel pipe charts are provided in the Pipe Tools summarize the Imperial wall thickness and pipe mass data from ASME B36.10M, and casing and tubing data from API 5CT.
Pipe Tools has a handy tool to present the metric equivalents of the pipe chart data. Navigation of this data is by tapable and movable tables and by picker selections.
This app has a conversion feature for comparing pipe prices., to calculate the carbon equivalents of your pipes, find out yield strength (YS) on your MTR is in Metric and the spec is in Imperial.
You may easily download from Iphone's APP STORE. Read more information in ITune.
- Handy DNV Conversion Calculator For Engineers with Iphone
- Contaminants and Impurities Limit in LNG
- Design of Compact Plate Fin Heat Exchanger
- Do not Under-estimate The Impact of Altitude Change
- Quick Way to Estimate Insulation for Cold Services
- Quick Way to Estimate BOG
- How Boil-Off-Gas (BOG) is Generated