Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Display problem ? Click HERE
HYSYS release is normally follow it build number. i.e version 3.2, the build number is 5029. For some of the HYSYS version i.e. 2004, there are several builds released for the same versions. Following is a simple listing of build for references.
|6924||2006.5 with CP3|
|2006.5 with CP2|
|2006.5 with CP1|
|6729||2006 with CP2|
|2006 with CP1|
|6612||2004.2 with CP5 + Patch 6|
|2004.2 with CP5|
|2004.2 with CP4|
|2004.2 with CP3|
|2004.2 with CP2|
|2004.2 with CP1|
|6510||2004.1 with CP1|
This post is sort of follow-up post from earlier post "Incompatibility HYSYS Version & Its File...What to do ?", which has discussed the way to identify HYSYS version/build. One of the important information is the cumulative patches should match with the correct version. If you have version 2006.5, you should ensure you have installed CP3 to ensure proper operation of HYSYS 2006.5.
- Incompatibility HYSYS Version & Its File...What to do ?
- Mass Heat of Vaporization in HYSYS only for Pure Component
- Determine Latent Heat for Multi-Component and Relieving Area Using Rigorous Method in HYSYS
- Useful Documentation for HYSYS ...
- Extend of Pool Fire...
- How Fluid Characteristic affect 2 phase Relief via PSV on Liquid filled Vessel Exposing to External Fire